mobiles

Am wondering what exclamation i should start with but me, myself and i cant live with a non-rooted device, Rooted devices don’t only offer hacking (which is illegal by the way)

With a rooted device, I can Install windows xp and use it as a computer. I can buy a wlan external and a mini pc board, install kali linux on a flash and use it in my phone to access any data in a public wifi at high speed. I can control Wifi like an administrator,

I have the capability to change to any OS that i feel like, Lollipop, downgrade to Jelly Bean and so on. I can change my boot loader from the custom animation - Samsung to my name or my image or even an animation of me tickling myself.

Rooted phones are limitless and thats why being an android developer is fun

You may like these posts

  1. To insert a code use <i rel="pre">code_here</i>
  2. To insert a quote use <b rel="quote">your_qoute</b>
  3. To insert a picture use <i rel="image">url_image_here</i>